Fall is the beautiful season of pumpkin spice everythiiiiiiiing. This typically includes frequenting your local coffee shop to see their new fall flavours full of sugar.
DON’T PANIC! We’ve got a delicious substitute — Keto Pumpkin Shake, the perfect alternative to satisfy those fall cravings!
All that you will need to make this delicious keto pumpkin shake are:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ cup vanilla KetoSkream ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
Simply combine all ingredients in a blender until well mixed then enjoy. Pro tip: for a more ice cream-y experience, frost a mug in your freezer for about an hour and then pour in the shake.
- In the morning
- In the afternoon
- Sky rockets in flight afternoon delight
- In the evening
- Midnight snack
- You get what we’re sayin ;)