Once you have decided to go keto you will quickly learn that making better, smarter, and healthier choices doesn’t have to be at the expense of taste or being satisfying!
Here are five great Keto hacks for you to try this week:
- Make cauliflower rice in bulk and freeze individual servings using a muffin pan. They pop right out for an easy stir fry meal. You can also do this with cauliflower “mashed potatoes” too! This makes you feel like you are getting a whack of carbs without actually doing so.
- Always have some sugar-free chocolate on hand for any sudden sweet tooth cravings. Did we mention this is also great melted and poured over Keto Skream!
- Swap out almond flour for regular flour in recipes. It might not always work out as well as you hope, but with a little bit of practice and finesse you will get the hang of it!
- Swap zucchini or spaghetti squash noodles for regular high carb ones!
- Get creative with sandwiches. Using bell pepper halves or cucumbers cut in half in place of bread.
Two words! Rotisserie chicken! Keep some in the fridge at all times for a protein packed easy snack or meal. Can mix with a little mayo and put on top of a leaf of lettuce, mix with some veggies for a stir fry, or toss with hot sauce and butter to put on top of a caesar salad!